The reasons why your business should have a 2-minute corporate video are a little different than the reasons why you need to have short bite-sized videos.
Here are 9 reasons why your business needs to have bite-sized video promos.
- Reach – Video is a form of visual marketing. The best part about video is that it can express emotions that a flyer or postcard can’t. This is why video is shared more, therefore increasing its reach.
- It’s really easy to get done – Some planning beforehand and our video design & editing team get to work. Most cases you don’t even need to hire a film crew. And because they are short, videos come back in no time!
- Engagement – 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. It’s something about videos (of cats) that make people more likely to click “like” or comment, too! The idea behind video is to build relationships…and relationships bring engagement, which brings customers.
- Content – Videos serve as wonderful content material for your entire online presence, including social media and website.
- ADD Society – The 15-second posts are able to capture that light-speed attention span.
- Quick Preview – Short, visual stories act as a sneak preview to a bigger picture, which intrigues the audience.
- Look Trendy & Cool – Video content (done professionally) evokes a unique “edited feel” that seems professional.
- Fun & Exciting – Takes viewers on a mobile journey in a fun and exciting way that doesn’t come across as self-promotional.
- Tight Messaging – Short videos forces brands and content creators to be more disciplined in messaging—you’ve only got 15 seconds!
I hope this has encouraged you to have a go at incorporating short videos in your social media marketing plans.
Let us know if you have any more ideas. Comment below.